Digital innovation has the potential to revolutionise every facet of the travel industry: from how our companies are run to the way we interact with customers. Embracing a digital business model could be the key to commercial efficiency, profitability and ultimately, survival in our ever-competitive industry.
On Wednesday 20th February, join our expert panel of speakers in a live webinar, as they share their thoughts and experience of how digital technologies can transform and enhance customer experience.
- Esamatti Vuolle, Product Owner, Finnair
- Michael Ros, Chief Executive Officer, Bidroom
- Enrique Espinel, Chief Operating Officer, Civitatis
- Gregory Sion, SVP, Sales & eCommerce, Pierre & Vacances Centre Parks Group
Join a panel of leading industry experts as they discuss
- Set yourself up internally for success: Unite your teams to provide a superior CX across all touchpoints and learn to reconcile IT and business perspectives
- Grow market share with valuable experiences: with CX the holy grail of travel, use it to avoid commoditisation and defend your position against intermediaries
- Generate loyalty with new technologies: Discover how AI, VR and other technologies can help you deliver a seamless, hyper-personalised customer service that cultivates loyalty
- Maintain relevance with personalisation: Employ data and analytics techniques to shape the options you offer each customer and develop a truly personalised customer journey
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to hear real-life scenarios, tips and advice, and to get your pressing questions answered by the webinar’s expert panel.
Register your place on this exclusive webinar here. The live event will take place on 20th February at 2pm GMT, but remember - if you can’t join live register your interest anyway, - we will send you the recordings after.
Logos, product and company names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.